<body id=bd><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12168539?origin\x3dhttp://chandita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Yahoo!

Finance Music Travel Mail My Yahoo! Messenger
Select Search Category: Web Images Directory Local News Products
• Advanced
• Preferences
hindi po kayo naliligaw, ito po talaga ang blog ni chanda

balenciaga bag

Sa bawat nababasa kong blog na tiga-EEE, laging may kasamang acads. Tipong "natapos na rin ang exam sa wakas!" o di kaya puro rant "takte!! wala pa akong nagagawa sa eee chuva tapos may exam pa sa eee chenes!!" Diba, puro ganon? Wala lang, gusto ko magpost ngayon ng malayo sa pagiging eee student. hahahaha.
_________________________________

I saw Balenciaga bags last december at tutuban.

Image hosting by Photobucket





























I was surfing for Balenciaga bags way before since they're always carried by Nicole Richie and Lindsay Lohan. And I really think that the designs were awesome, not too girly for me, especially the motorcycle style. I can only describe it as awesome since I really have no idea about bag fashion and designs (im a eee student). I just go for whatever catches my attention and whatever I think will suit me. And the sizes were reasonable too, good enough for a school bag ( a typical college schoolbag is not our typical school bag in eee, e.g. katkat's backpack ) But when I checked the prizes, OMG! 600$-800$! So aroung 40-50k pesos. Uh-oh. Could be normal for others but not for me. I definitely have more sense than money so I putted the idea of having one in trash. Yeah, trash, trash, trash. But when I came across that store, I was so ecstatic to saw something like this:


Image hosting by Photobucket






I didn’t know that there are class-A imitations available here (or anywhere for that matter). Too bad they only got that style. I thought it was small for me. And when I tried to look for motorcycle styles in other stores, they only got metallic colors. Just imagine me going to class, (late and) carrying a gold/silver bag.


Image hosting by Photobucket

Ahahaha! It’ll be quite ok if I’m from BA, or Econ (or from ** club..hehe), but I’m a EEE student. And in EEE, fashion is a big thing. Big thing means it’ll be a big issue if you’ll go with what’s in or if you just try to be a little formal. So I can just imagine what people will tell me in case I really bought that bag. “Magpapautang ka?” or “Yes naman, kumikinang!” or "tabi kayo!baka hampasin kayo ng bag!" Hehehe. So I just picked other bag instead, the brown bag with studs that I usually bring lately. And oh, it was a gift but I had the chance to choose. Lucky me. :)

But I really want to have a Balenciaga! Either fake or fake (still). Ahahaha! No chance of buying an original. And I want any of from these colors:

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket








Ahahaha. How demanding for a fake-buyer.

____________________
lalabas at lalabas pa rin pala yung pagka-eee.
Monday, January 30, 2006 at 10:49 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chanda!! putted??? hahahahahah! 8:27 AM  

Blogger chanda said...

ahaha! pinag-isipan ko rin yan. pero nung tinaype ko sa word, alang nag-underline. ahahahaha! tahakte. 9:30 AM  

Blogger chanda said...

wah! ramdam na ramdam ko kahihiyan sa pinost ko. takte. dapat akong ibalik sa english 1. 10:43 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uy!!! hahaha!!! english!!!!! ako din! ako din! hmmm. hey chanda, your blog is really amazing. what's with the word 'putted?' well.. i guess it's okay. 11:13 PM  

Blogger chanda said...

yes katkat!! is dat yu??!?! nakakpag-english ka pala bukod sa "yah!". 11:42 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah! 11:44 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

huy sino yung sumagot?
takte napipirata na pala kahit tao! 12:33 AM  

Blogger chanda said...

ahahaha katkat "true" yes, ang sosyal. 8:52 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

takte haha baligtad. dapat 'true katkat' yun eh, hindi 'katkat true.' hehe 12:19 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi katkat! :D ang cute mo!!! 11:29 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

katkat... nakaka-inlove ka pala pagnagsasalita ng english... 1:18 AM  

Blogger chanda said...

ahahaha. feeling ko kilala ko yung mga nagpopost dito.

yung mga nde pa tapos yung labrep nila.. tsk. ahahaha. 3:45 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

labrep mor in ba un,chanda?? haha 11:12 AM  

Blogger chanda said...

oo! hahaha. yes, nakapagpasa na rin kami nung tatlo. :D 9:04 AM  
  Post a Comment »
 

Sino ako?

 Ako si: chanda
Nakatira sa:

Kung hindi ka pa kuntento diyan..

Recent Happenings 

Starting from scratch.

blog nila 

• ERG
• Archel
• Amos
• Ariel
• Ayrie
• Brij
• Ces
• Chap
• Chenney
• Elai
• Erika
• Geof
• Grace
• Ivy
• JC
• Joey
• Julie
• Kathy
• Kit
• Lau
• Lei
• Loulou
• Marjo
• Mic
• Presh
• Reya
• Teanuts
• Tin L
• Tina
• Zsa-zsa

• EEE
• Josiah

• Kisay
• Bebs
• Daryl
• Jebi
• Juneeee
• Lillian
• Princess
• PX
• Reines
• Rovina and Rye
• Serafin
• Vanessa

• DPS
• Bebs
• Julius
• RU

• Other Friends
• Mike
• Rach
• Van

• Celebrity Blogs
• BRYANBOY
• KC's blog
• Bianca's Blog
• Ala's Blog

Wish list 

•  NIKON d40
•  Ipod 3G Nano arm band
•  Retractable earphones
•  Gym bag
•  brown Havis (pigtas na mga havis ko)
•  scuba lessons
•  cheap phone
Oct 2005
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
plus2net.com Calendar

Weather » Change Location

 
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
How to Suggest a Site | Company Info | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Jobs | Advertise With Us | Help
Copyright © 2005 for Blogger by Blogger Templates Inc. All rights reserved.