hindi po kayo naliligaw, ito po talaga ang blog ni chanda
'Good' Friday
The last day of the first week of classes went fine.
Fine, uh, except for EEE41 DC. Number one, Sir Hizon asked me the right pronounciation of my surname (like my surname's really complicated.) I remembered Sir Uy calling me ES-PE-NI-DA for the whole duration of CS 11 (didnt bother to correct him though). Im sure it's not mispelled in their list. Bisaya ba teachers sa eee? -_- Damn, it's easy as reading ba-be-bi-bo-bu! Number two, and because of my sensational surname, he was able to memorize it and call me to do nodal analysis in front. Uhhh, like im really prepared! I was learning that RAPE card game from 12noon till 3, just before that class (btw, the game's really cool, you need luck and the right strategy to win. and im getting addicted to it). Hayy.. and then i knew that i have to review my circuit analysis agian (and again).
THE SPURS WON!!!! yey yey yey!
Our 'jogging class with bob' pushed through. I was hesistant at first cause I thought that I'll be the only girl joining them, im afraid I can't keep up with their pace. Good thing DR was able to borrow shorts from Amiel so she was able to come with us, ah no, with me only. She became my partner and we can't jog forever so we just walked. We walked 2 and a half rounds of acad aval with lots of chismisan. I never thought that well get along, but she's really nice to be with. And we have the same mission, to lose weight! hohoho! We're not yet losing hope...hehehe. And our class is every Tues and Fri, if you want to join, just contact our instructor, bob. wahehhe.
But then..then then then.. I ate 2 cups of rice that night. I was really hungry! It was about past 7 when I decided to go home but Reggy texted that he'll give me the cd (Hale included :>). I met him in front of EEE since he was still nigs. And we decided to eat dinner. Tokyo tokyo.. unlimited rice -_- hell! i was really exhausted and hungry. I just ate till im really full. Hehehe.
That night, I easily dozed off (busog at pagod eh).
And now im listening to hale. Ganda! magugustuhan to ni edu, at hinihiram na rin ni katkat. Salamat Reggy! Marami pa rin palang ibang kasama dito. :) Saturday, June 11, 2005 at 11:53 AM